A few years back, my dear sis gave me this amazing wine rack for Christmas. I haven’t used it in quite some time due to the lack of wine currently residing in my home. I do have one bottle:
So I went to the asian market yesterday and bout 7 of my favorite Kent mangos. I pulled out the wine rack and thought..
I have a special guest here with me today at our Coffee talk. I am going to interview her and see what insight she has on life:
1. What is your favorite thing about the coffee shop? Umm. Chock-lick milk. This is not the coffee shop. The coffee shop is the one we went to with baby Aiden (Northside Social. hahha. She knows a real coffee shop when she sees one)
2. What is the hardest thing about life? To clean up my stuff
3. What are your life goals? What is life goals. (I explain) Oh to play and to go to Massanutten.
4. What is your biggest fear? What is fear mean. (I explain) Oh- monsters and snakes. I feared to do swings. (She is really afraid of swings)
5. What are you most excited for this year? For spring. No. For winter. I so excited to do spring but it’s not spring yet. What is it now?
Oh if life were that simple. Happy Fat Tuesday!
The month of February was dedicated to making Thai food. I can now add: panang curry, pad thai and pad prik king to my culinary resume. March is for Greece. This is called souvlaki or gyro. It is super easy! I made the tzatziki too.
What would you title a modern day Disney movie?