I had a great day. Just great. I learned a few things too:
1. most of the sulfuric compounds in an onion (the stuff that may or may not cause your eyes to water but flood gates are opened when I chop on onion) are concentrated at the base of the onion so you should cut that part last (or not at all). IT WORKS!!!!
2. when a 2 1/2 year old poops in her undies it is really gross. washing it off is even grosser but it is just poop. it washes off the hand just as easily as the butt.
3. a dormer is that little window thingy that pops out from a house. google it. (i didn’t know what it was either. thank you B. for that wonderful tidbit of info) (no wait. i found the pic to make it easier for you)
4. I am a basket or a vessel. Equally both but maybe more of a…i don’t know. I am reading this new book and it is AMAZING!!! Thank you A. for that 😉
5. CoCo Chanel was an orphan
6. If you marry a tortilla with chicken, cilantro, avocado, sea salt, tomato, jalepenos, corn, onion, lime juice, pepper, cumin and a plate then MAGIC will happen!
What did you learn today?